1.31.2013

Tag you're it!

Does anyone even say "tag"? We say "It! You're up" and in Scotland they say "Tag, you're man!" And that is your Geography lesson for the day.
Hello again folks! I'm so happy to be blogging again, it's actually really surprised me just how much I missed it (even though it's only been, like, a week or something) I guess this is what trying to blog every day does to you! ;) Anyway's! I have been tagged by the lovely Jessica which is really exciting :) *happy dance*

Here are the rules:

-You answer the eleven questions the tagger has given you and make eleven more for the people you're going to tag
-Tag eleven more bloggers
-Tell the people you have tagged to get their bums in gear (Tell them you tagged 'em)
-No tagging back!

So here are Jessica's questions:
1. Who is your favorite author? This is possibly the cruelest question someone could ask me. I'll give a list: CS Lewis, Helen Dunmore, Jackie Andrews, Megan Whalen Turner.
2. What is the scariest thing you've ever done? Indoor skydiving. Oh my gosh. You can read all about it here
3. Describe the worst haircut you've ever had. Ahahaha well. When I was seven I decided to play hairdressers with real scissors.  My Nan had to come around and perform emergency hair surgery to fix it. I had a bob for soooo long. This is why I will never be a hairdresser.
4. What is/was your favorite subject in high school? The creative writing lessons in English
5. If you could go back in time, what time period would you choose? Victorian. Always. THE DRESSES. Or 1950's because the music and, again, the dresses!
6. Do you prefer morning or night? I am so much more productive at night it's kind of inconvenient ;)
7. Do people you know in "real life" read your blog? Yes, although it's still a huge surprise when people turn around and talk to you about your last post and you're just like "ohmygoshsorrywhatnow?!"
8. What time do you go to bed? Any time between 10:00 and 11:00
9. Who is your favorite musical artist/band? The Good Mad, He Is We, The Saint Johns, The Civil Wars, Joe Brooks, Switchfoot, Tanner Patrick, Scott James, 2 Door Cinema Club, The Weepies, Jana Gilmore 
10. What is your favorite quote? "Courage does not always roar, sometime's it's the quiet voice at the end of the day saying; 'We'll try again tomorrow'" Mary Anne Radmacher
11. Are there any movies coming out in 2013 you are looking forward to? Catching Fire *squee*

Okay, well that was fun! I hope you guys feel you know a bit more about me now! So I'm tagging these guys to answer my questions, but please feel free to join in and comment to let me know!

Here are my questions for you guys: 
1. What's your favourite sweet food?
2. What's the wackiest/biggest injury you've ever had
3. What's your favourite accessory that you own?
4. If you could have any animal as a pet- what would it be?
5. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?
6. What's your favourite song?
7. What's your favourite place you've visited and why?
8. What is the strangest thing you've ever done
9. What's the best book you've ever read and why? 
10. Someone who inspires you, why?
11. If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?

Hope you guys enjoy answering those and thank you to Jessica for tagging me! 
Catch you later- I have some bloggers to poke. 
Kimmy x
ps. Reading over my favourite bands I probably sound like some indie kid.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love your answers!! We have so much in common. I cut my own hair once as well...ah...it was horrible. Seriously though, as I was reading your answers I was like "Me too!!" haha. Thanks for answering! :)

-E- said...

I think saying "tag you're it" is an American thing, no?

Kimmy said...

Jessica: That's so strange! But pretty cool- it seems we're in sync;)
E: I think so :)
Kimmy x

Lydia said...

I agree, it's awfully weird when people you know in real life talk about your blog posts. Kinda awkward.

I cut my hair when I was little too. I had to wear a hat to church for the longest time. That's all I remember, because I hated the hat so much. I wonder how many children have cut their own hair?

Kimmy said...

Yeah it really is! ;) Yeah! I had a bob for aaaages and I hated it with a passion ;) It sounds like something a lot of us have in common!
Kimmy x